The "Educational Technology and Electronic e_Learning Systems " Laboratory, School of Technological Applications, TEI Athens, serves research and educational needs in the following subjects:
- Development of methodologies and empirical research to investigate processes of learning and acquiring knowledge in scientific fields of technical and educational applications.
- Design, implementation and utilization of technology supported learning environments, with emphasis on online, adaptive, intelligent, synchronous and asynchronous learning management systems.
- Development, testing and evaluation of educational software.
- Design and evaluation of several formal and informal frameworks learning and e-learning (e-learning).
- Utilization of Web 2.0 tools in education and younger.
- Design and development of Game-based and Mobile learning applications.
- Analysis and design of Lifelong Learning for technical and educational applications.
- Design, formulation and use of quality frameworks in education.
- Algorithms and educational data mining & management systems (educational data mining & learning analytics).
- Development and management of open educational resources and open repositories (open educational resources).
- Pedagogical training, promotion of applied research in educational technology and pedagogy.
There is currently no content classified with this term.